Alicante City Guest Apartment: for sale

Alicante City Guest Apartment

Alicante City, Alicante, Spain


310 000 EUR

Agent: Cliff Jacobs - Managing Principal Estate Agent & CEO (Nat.Dpl.Hotel Man (UJ). M.P.R.E.)
Agent Cellphone: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951
Agent Office Number: +27 (0) 21 554 0283
Agent Email Address:
Type: Guest Apartment
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Showers: 2
Parking: 2
Yield: Not Disclosed

This magnificent property is located in an emblematic building in the heart of Oscar Esplá and Eusebio Sempere, with exterior facade to Oscar Esplá. A step away from the English Court and AVE train station, very close to the port, and bus station make this property, a practical and traditional property with an exceptional enclave. This property has 136 meters distributed in living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms one of them in suite in the master bedroom, the kitchen is fully renovated and is spacious and you can comfortably enjoy lunch and dinner. The property has central heating and air conditioning cold and heat. And Marble  floors . "

In addition this property has a large garage space in the same building.

Contact agent
Key features
  • Asking price, 310.000€.
  • Built up area (m²) 136M2.
  • Number of bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area and bathrooms,in living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms one of them in suite in the master bedroom,.
  • one garage, number 153.
  • Property expenses, e.g. annual rates & taxes: 750€. 
  • Condominium fees: 90€ per month.
  • Estimated monthly rent: 800€ or 16.200€ as VACATION RENTAL (the house has a 60% occupation and the owner enjoys the apartment the rest of the time, that is 40%).

    The province of alicante is one of the most touristic in Europe for the wonderful sunny and bright climate,  that is the reason why the holiday rental is much more profitable than the monthly one since it is a region where there are many European tourists enjoying their holidays here.

Alicante 0728
Alicante 0729
Alicante 0730
Alicante 0731
Alicante 0732
Alicante 0733
Alicante 0734
Alicante 0735
Alicante 0736
Alicante 0737
Alicante  0738
Alicante 0739
Alicante 0740
Alicante 0741
Alicante 0742
Alicante 0743
Alicante 0744

Cliff Jacobs (Nat.Dpl.Hotel Man. (UJ). M.P.R.E.)

Managing Principal / CEO

Exquisite Hotel Consultants (Pty) Ltd

Mobile: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951
Landline: +27 (0) 21 554 0283
Skype: cliff.jacobs

Terms and Conditions apply

All rights reserved. © 2014 - 2021 Exquisite Hotel Consultants.


Sign up for regular property updates.