Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
Agent: Cliff Jacobs - Managing Principal Estate Agent & CEO (Nat.Dpl.Hotel Man (UJ). M.P.R.E.)
Agent Cellphone: +27 (0) 84 413 1071 / +27 (0) 61 716 6951
Agent Office Number: +27 (0) 21 554 0283
Agent Email Address: email@example.com
Type: Guest House
Yield: Not Disclosed
A guest house featuring very nice rooms with a stunning view over Knysna. The host takes excellent care of her guests and supports them with restaurant reservations and ideas for excursions. "The Penthouse" is a beautiful loft with a private terrace allowing you to fully enjoy Knysna. If you are looking for a special retreat, you should definitely consider a reservation!
Mere hints of the understated opulence of old-world Knysna, combined with a fusion of British colonial-style décor and the raw magic of Africa, create a rich and warm tapestry that is as easy on the soul as it is on the eye. Colours are light, fittings are modern and sleek, and décor is thoughtfully placed to accentuate, not ensnare.
Each of the five spacious double en-suite rooms and The Penthouse Suite emphasise comfort and exude style. High quality linen, mini bar, LED-TV, DSTV Satellite Channels, i-Pod docking system, safe, Wi-Fi Internet access and your own Nespresso machine create suites that want for nothing.
Private balconies offer views over the beautiful indigenous garden and crystal-clear infinity pool which blends seamlessly with panoramic lagoon views in the distance.
Having done extensive travelling ourselves, we know that you are always at your most relaxed when everything is in it’s right place. With this in mind we have en-devoured to provide amenities that not only meet your needs but exceed them.
- We offer Secure parking
- Laundry Service
- Safe deposit box
- WI-FI internet connectivity throughout
- All rooms are en-suite
- Each room is fitted with Flat Screen TV and DSTV
- Airport transfers
- Stare out over the Knysna Lagoon from our infinity pool & sundeck
- We believe in good coffee, each room is equipped with a Nespresso machine
- All rooms come with IPOD docking stations
- We make all activity booking arrangements on your behalf
With so many activities on offer in the area, we have put together this brief list of things you can enjoy during your stay with us:
- Sky-Diving in Plettenberg bay
- Shark Cage Diving in Mossel Bay
- Highest Bungee Jump
- White water tubing at Storms River
- Golf at Pezula and Simola
- Mountain-biking in the forest
- Sailing on the lagoon / Sunset cruises
- Horse-riding on the beach
- Surfing at Buffalo Bay
- Township Tours
- Various animal parks
- Hiking - sooo many trails
- Whale and dolphin tours